Monday, August 13, 2012

Where have I been these last two years?

This chart is to show you where I've visited the last 2 plus years. The northwest is so beautiful with so many places to explore.  Despite all of the labels you see on this chart (most of them are overlapping other labels to as much as 3-4 layers, so you can't see all of them), I still only scratched the surface in exploring.  If it wasn't for the fact that the northwest is mostly cold and wet, I would stay up here forever (or until I die, whichever comes first).

But since I've been wanting to swim in warmer waters, and get more sunshine, I'm heading south.


1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! Susu Besar Tante Sekretaris

    ReplyDelete