Monday, March 28, 2011

Sat phone

3/28/11

Yeah, I got one, with 500 prepaid minutes - problem is, it comes out to about $1.60 per minute, so that 500 minutes can be used up pretty fast.  So if you're going to call me, make sure it's important.  I may or may not have the phone on, it depends if I'm in cell phone communication.  So try my cell phone first.

Cell Phone # - 831-332-0496

OK, here's the instructions on how to call on my sat phone.

Dial (+) 1-480-768-2500; when you hear "Welcome to the Iridium Satellite Global Network", enter this number: 8816-3256-3848.  That's it!

If your communication isn't that important, just e-mail me.  I should get it within a week or so at the very least.

Nanaimo boat basin, functional but costly...
Well, I should be getting a mechanic tomorrow so I can hopefully leave in the next couple of days.  It's raining, it's about 5:30, I'm going to have dinner, then I will walk a bit around the town (the Nanaimo basin is in downtown, so lots of places to visit...maybe I'll find a jazz club).

1 comment:

  1. cool stories, all. I couldn't find Nanaimo. Is it the farthest north in your N Gulf chart? I think I was there once talking to a fishery guy.

    ReplyDelete